- 3 ¼ cups rolled oats
- 1 ¾ cups raw nuts or seeds walnuts, pecans, almonds, pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp cane sugar or substitute extra molasses or maple sugar mixed in with other wet ingredients
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¾ tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan over medium low heat, warm the olive oil, maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla extract. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly onto a large baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, stirring neat the halfway point to ensure even cooking.
- Once the granola is visibly browned, remove from the oven and let cool completely on the pan before storing.
- Store in an airtight container for a few weeks (if it lasts that long!!)