Zesty Cauliflower Pasta
- 1 large head of cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup capers pressed and rinsed
- 8 oz whole grain pasta
- ½ cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon zest finely grated
- 1 cup toasted walnuts for garnish crumbled
- Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss together cauliflower, onion, capers and 2 tbsp olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet; season with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer and roast, stirring with a spatula halfway through, until cauliflower is tender and browned, 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a pot of boiling water until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain.
- Toss pasta with roasted veggies, remaining 2 TBS olive oil, parsley, and lemon zest. Toss gently to combine. Garnish with toasted, crumbled walnuts; serve.